We got a Swimming pool for the kids Saturday, so as the boys were still at school we decided to pull it out. It was already pretty warm at 11am. So for the afternoon we played in the water. We ended up taking our pool to our friends backyard behind us so that we didn't have our "favorite" neighbors taking it upon themselves to join us. so it was EmberLee's little Best friend Carolee and Ember, and Bridger. They had fun. Carolee's mom Haley and I just visited while the kids played. they played for a few hours, I caked them in sunscreen every half hour. I hope that was enough. It was a fun day yesterday. Too bad I didn't get a nap in. Bridger did. We wore him out :)
1 comment:
Your blog looks awesome. I am going to have to spend some time playing and finding those neat little things. Isn't it fun???? I find it is very good for me. Something to wind down with at the end of the evening.
Give all of my grandkids a big hug for me. I don't think it will be too long before we start to venture out.
Post a Comment