Friday, May 23, 2008

The Monkey Timer

So, yesterday and today has been full of our lives being led around by a little timer that goes off every twenty min. It says, "It's time to go potty" or, "Potty time" Bridger seems to only go ever 40 min not 20. I'm pushing more water today so that 20 minutes will be the way to go everytime. He's loving this potty time. He gets to push a button that praises him for, "being a potty pro" he gets a cute little potty sticker too when he's done flushing and washing his hands. He loves the little bear, his pants comes down so he can sit on his own potty. This is becoming a breeze. Soon as he's potty trained, hopefully we can get him sleeping in a big kid bed. ???Maybe I'm push'n it. I actually would rather him stay in the crib for as long as possible. He's my one good sleeper. If we take away the bars off the crib I'm afraid that would change. Yesterday, I got to go through my closet and put clothes I can't wear for now away. I got to go through Bridger's Toy Box, and Ember's Toy box, we can now shut EmberLee's lid. I'm feeling a little less cluttered. I need to focus on my room and the livingroom. My desk is aweful. It looks like I'm a hoarder or something. I probably am that's why assistance and a big garbage bag would be fabulous :) I have this problem in my head, telling me that I may need it some time, or I could give it to someone else. Then I end up with more piles than I truely need. And half the time the pile to go to someone else never gets given. I have the back of my van full of D.I. stuff. I wish I didn't collect clutter so much. Then my walls wouldn't be caving in slowly. My appt half the time looks as if someone took it and flipped it upside down and shook really hard. One more to this problem is only going to make it worse :) We've got to get into a house ASAP. I'm going crazy.

2 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

I have always admired you for being able to throw things away. It is very difficult for me to throw anything away, cause "I might need it, or I can make something with that!!!". You know what my sewing room looks like.

It does feel good to get big projects like that, done and out of your way.

I think you are really smart for planning ahead for the baby. It's never too early and you surely are not going to feel like doing it later!!!!

My love to you and the kids, and my son. Talk to you tomorrow.

Lowe Family said...

I sure do love projects like that...when I can go through STUFF and get it all cleaned up! That's what we did when we moved, I felt like I got rid of a ton of stuff but it still seems like I have a ton!! FUN! Good luck!