What does 2 four year olds, 2 moms, all these fun chemicals, a van, a steam clean machine, an extension cord, lots of rags now stained black, and ohhhh did I forget "The" Black permanent marker, all have in common?!?
YES, you might have guessed right. If you send 2 four year olds (EmberLee, and Carolee) out to play with chalk, they end up in a car, with a Black permanent marker, and they color all over the inside, and the outside like a Dora Coloring Book. They got my passenger side seat, the mat on the floor, my dashboard, the steering wheel, and the sliding door right behind me. I was too mad to take pictures before Haley and I cleaned this all up. I thought about putting the other picture's on, except you can see the rest of my van that now needs to be cleaned with a cleaner and not just a vacuum. but here are the 2 of many cloth's that were black. Gives you just a little idea of how black the magic marker truly was.
3 comments:
That's my grandaughter!!!!! I don't suppose there is much you can do to teach her that she isn't to do something like that. She would probably enjoy it, like she did when you cut her hair!!!! What a little stinker.
I can't imagine what you must have thought when you saw what they did! HOpefully you were able to get it all out! It sounds like you really have your hands full!
Are you s ure that was just from the marker? LOL
Post a Comment