Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane

MEMORY LANE- This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Lowe Family said...

The first thing that came to my mind was the time we went down to Moab and we shared a bed together. There were a lot of memories in the trip....almost barfing hiking to the archs, having to make a "pit stop" on the way to the swimming hole but the one that I think is the funniest. Me on top of the sheets and you underneath.

Anonymous said...

You allowing me to witness th birth of two of my grandchildren. It was a very special experience and I shall always be grateful to you for allowing that.

Nancy said...

Memories of Ty...Being pregnant together, making late night milkshake runs...trips to wal-mart to get out of the house...lots of phone gossip...being in Primary together(jake teasing me, and blaming farts on other kids)...mid-night calls when you made trips to the ER...lots of talking, laughing, and joking.

Amber and Greg said...

A funny memory we had is when I was pregnant with Dylan, and we all went up to Cherry Creek to go camping. That is up Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville. Greg and jake went to Greg's folks house to get some mats, and boy did you get mad that they took so long. When they got back you made the comment of how that is what camping is all about to sleep on the frickin rocks. Greg still comments about that night, and has since put a lot of frickin rocks at our house. LOL You need to come over and see them,. I mean us. ;0)

Amber and Greg said...

Sorry, Another cool memory was when we were in scrub tech school, and you did a belly dance day in class. That was a fun day. The funniest part was when Jannalee and I were helping you get ready, and one of your boobs fell on the floor!! Do you remember that? I hope I didn't embarass you with that one, but if I did, I am sure you will get me back somehow.

Virginia said...

One great memory for me is when you stayed overnight here at Thanksgiving and made your first pumpkin pie. It turned out wonderful and it was fun to watch your success.