So I'm feeling a little consumed with filth. I'm on bedrest and not very good at it. I've found fingerprints where ever I seem to look. I'm trying my best not to get a bucket and lysol to take care of it. But that wouldn't be bedrest now would it?
All I can do is remind myself of this cute little poem I got for mother's Day a few years back.
Sometimes you get discouraged
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing -
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny hand prints
Will surely fade away.
So here's a little hand print
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small
Maybe I should just leave them :)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you found us! It is great to see pictures of you guys! We miss the ward so much! Do you still live in Orem?? I am excited to keep in touch with you! How far along are you????
Post a Comment