Yesterday Lacey was letting EmberLee play downstairs with Michael in the living room with some baby dolls.

They were playing house, apparently Ember was the mommy, Lacey said that she would lay on the couch and pretend that she was up all night with the babies and she would ask Michael to get up with them, because "she was so exhausted". She also was giving out commands for Michael to pick up, and make dinner, because she was too tired.

She had to also give out the sweet little command of changing the stinky diapers, because she was tired of stinky diapers. I'm not quite sure where she's learned all that???? LOL I just need to let everyone know that, this is not how our home works usually. Just for the last 5 or 6 weeks. She's learned how to cope with bed rest that's for sure. And to top it off, she walks around the house with her belly sticking out, she says she's pregnant like mommy. LOL, kids pick up on so much that you don't want them to learn.

Today our little Bridger found Michael's Halloween mask, I thought he would have been scared of it, but NOPE he wanted to try it on. It was way funny.
So my 32 week appointment was today. I was told that I need to be on bed rest still for JUST another 2 weeks. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow, so in 2 weeks I'll be 35 weeks. I'm so thrilled that it isn't 4 weeks instead. I've been on bed rest for 5 or 6 weeks now. If I go into the hospital at 35 weeks they won't stop me. Although if I could make it to 37 that would be better. While I was there I tried to get a prescription for the medication they keep shooting me up with in the hospital. Kathryn had decided that it wasn't a great idea, because if my contractions are getting worse each time then she feels that we would be missing the opportunity to be giving the baby steroids to help his lungs develop. So no prescription, but I feel that's best also. I usually see Kathryn my midwife, but on the 14th I will see the Dr. to discuss getting "broken", I will be at my 35 weeks then. Long as I can make it to that appointment, I will feel very lucky. I just don't want to miss seeing him he'll be the one to "break" me when the time comes. If I miss that appointment, we'll be up a creek I guess. I found out also that I have a hernia in my Bellybutton :) I can't do anything about it now, so after the baby is born we'll have to take a peek and make sure it heals on it's own. Otherwise I could be in for surgery to repair my herniated bellybutton LOL, that's just sounds funny to me.

While I was at my Appointment, Little Bridger found the baby dolls too. Although he looks a tad bit confused, or tired.....he was tired, he ended up requesting for his blanket, his Bridgy bear, and his bink. He walked Lacey up to his crib. I'm guessing he was tired :)
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how each kid develops their own little personalities, and the things they retain from what is around them!!!
It seems Bridger is growing up so fast!!! I wonder what he is going to do in about four to six weeks when there is another baby around. He will not be the baby anymore, but then again, he will ba a big brother!!! He can be a big helper!!!!
It so scares me to see them grow up so fast and go out there in the "world". You wonder if you have prepared them for what they are going to find themselves faced with.
Staying close to the church, I think, is the key to survival.
Love you!!!!
Post a Comment