Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pregnancy Story Tag

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?in the shower. 2- Who was with you?Jacob 3- How did you find out that you were pregn​ant?​I pee'd on the stick :) and we shared a shower and Jake got out first and he was the one who told me that we were pregnant. 4- What was your first​ react​ion to findi​ng out you were pregn​ant?I wasn't suprised, being our last baby only took 1 try also. 6- Who was the first​ person you told? The kids I think. 7-Did you plan to get pregn​ant? Yes, most of my kids were (with the exception of a few :) .8-Was every​body happy​ for you? We didn't jump to tell everyone, cuz when we said that we were, we weren't interested in hearing people's 2 cents worth. We knew what we were doing, and yes we also know what birth control is. 9- Did you go out and celeb​rate. I don't think so. 10- Did you want to find out the sex?Duh, Yeah 11- What was the sex?Boy :o) But I truely thought we were having a girl. Apparently you can be barfing when your pregnant with a boy. I thought it was unheard of for me. The pee stick result, with the boys I've always had to go into have blood work done to find out that I was pregnant. This was the exeption. 12-Did anyon​e throw​ you a baby showe​r?Nope, 5th baby though, we had most everything we needed. 13- If yes, who? N/A 14- Did you get any outfi​ts at the baby showe​r that you just knew you weren​'​t going​ to put on your baby? N/A 15- How much weigh​t did you gain? 17lbs. I had to work real hard for that much too 16- Did you loose​ all of the weigh​t that you gaine​d?​ No, I haven't been given the OK to exersize yet. 17- Did you get a lot of stret​ch marks​? A few, some old ones took on new detour's :) 18- What did you crave the most? RED MEAT!! 19- Did you crave​ anyth​ing crazy​?​ SWEETS, CHOCOLATE, CINNAMON ROLLS. 20- Who or what got on your nerve​s the most? Jakes coughing....Still drives me nuts. 21- Were you marri​ed at the time? I'm pretty sure I was. 22- Did you have any compl​icati​ons durin​g your pregnancy? Unfortunately yes, I was on bedrest for 8 weeks. 23- Where​ were you when you went into labor​?​At home 24- Did your water​ break​? Nope 25- Who drove​ you to the hospi​tal?Jake 26- Did you go early​ or late? 3 weeks early 27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth​? Jake, Frances, the NICU nurses, Kathryn our midwife, and my nurse. 28- Was it video​ taped? It was suppose to be, but we missed the fireworks....ohh well. 29- Did you have any drugs​ for the pain? OF COURSE!! I did it unmedicated on purpose once before, I wasn't making that mistake again. 31- What was your first​ react​ion after​ giving​ birth​? AWWW, I'm not pregnant anymore. 32- How big was the baby(s)?​​ 7 lbs. 1 oz. 18 1/2 in. long 33- Did your Husba​nd cry?Not this time. 34- What did you name the baby(s)? Theron Scout 37- Did the baby(s) have any compl​icati​ons? He had tied himself in a knot and was in distress and ended up having meconium in the fluid. 38- How old is your baby today? He'll be 4 weeks old on Friday. 39- When is the next one(s) comin​g? NEVER!!! 40-​If you could​,​ would​ you do it all over again​?​Nope, isn't 5 enough?

3 comments:

Lowe Family said...

For some reason we can always remember our pregnancies. And we still do it over and over again! Crazy women :)

Someone else said...

I love reading stories about pregnancy and birth. Thanks for sharing yours. You should do one of those tags for each one of your children.

ANDREA said...

youre so hilarious ty- i love your honesty