Wednesday, October 8, 2008
TAG
I guess with blogging, it's inevitable someone will eventually tag you and here it is!Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? When it rings I guess I'll know
2. Your significant other? In the other room watching Hell Boy, with his own bowl of pop-corn, or P-orn if your Bridger
3. Your hair? in a sloppy pony-tail
4. Your mother? dead
5. Your Father? biological father is -dead....my dad is in Riverdale sleeping probably
6. Your favorite thing? cheesecake
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember. I don't sleep long enough to dream
8. Your favorite drink? Coke :)
9. Your dream goal? To be a Nurse, have a home and have all of my children grow up and be somebody's
10. The room you’re in? Lacey's Livingroom, my computer is on the fritz
11. Your hobby? blogging, scrapbooking, photography
12. Your fear? To loose a home, crowds, have something horrible happen to my children and have it be my fault
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a home, married happily still, working as a nurse in an OR somewhere (cuz my kids will be all in school then)
14. What you’re not? Single
15. Muffins? ....How many can I eat? LOL Anything without nuts
16. One of your wishlist item? Be in a home that we fit in, finacially stable.
17. Where you grew up? Utah (Orem, Vernal, Lehi, North and South Ogden, Provo), Copperas Cove, Texas
18. Last thing you did? Farted way loud....it came out the top of my butt crack :) the things your butt can do after 5 kids LOL
19. What are you wearing? My crazy orange flowered capris and a black v-neck t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? my Cricut cutter
21. Your pets? Luckily I only have to feed 5 kids. One day Jake wants a cat....I don't mind them, I've heard they taste like chicken.
22. Your computer? What about it.....?
23.Your mood? Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
24. Missing someone? yes, my mommy
25. Your Car? Kia, Sedona and a Ford, escort
26. Something you’re not wearing? Make-up, it's not sunday
27. Favorite store? Maverick, they have homemade cinnamon rolls and tasty cokes :)
28. Like someone? Yes, my X-husband dead
29. Favorite color? Dark Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Just now, on question # 28.....hehehe
31.When was the last time you cried? Sunday, raising a troubled preteen is very exhausting
[I tag um drum roll here]: Whoever will. Tear it up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment