
So, I forgot that I did get an awesome halloween picture of Kurt. We used Lacey's camera to take the pictures. Austin also got a better shot with his brother. I didn't want to leave Kurt out. So here's his awesome skeleton costume.

Remember the pumpkin night we had last week before halloween? Our FHE night with the Cases and the Wilson's? This was our picture of the kids cleaning and carving. They had way fun. T

hen the other fabulous pictures that were found was the one of Bridger and Adam in the flour the day I went to help EmberLee's class. They definately had a blast throwing flour. Adam has this thing where he knows if he makes a mess he gets to sweep it up. This was the mess :)
3 comments:
Those are great pix. The pix of the Halloween costumes make them look like grown-ups. Those were great costumes. The pumpkin carving night must have been fun. It's a good thing that the weather was still good enough to do it outside. It looks like the boys enjoyed the pumpkin carving more than the girls though. I can't believe the pix of the flour boys. Two boys completely covered in flour. It looks like Adam got the worst of it with a totally white head of hair. That had to be a bear to clean up. It's just another story you get to remind him of when he gets older and the pictures will be priceless.
You are just the cutest mom ever! I know, I need to blog more, I am terrible at it! I love that you have had another baby since I have seen you! He is just adorable! I will be better at keeping in touch!!!
so fun to see your cute blog. Your kids are adorable and you are a great mom!
Post a Comment