We went up to spend time with my Dad and Virginia this weekend. It was so nice to sit back and not be stressed out with the things that are going on.
We spent some time at the park Saturday afternoon when we first got there. A perfect opportunity for me to take pictures of my own brats :) I got a few good ones of each kid. They had fun giving me action shots too. I loved it :) I'm creating a photography blog of the projects I do. I'm hoping to have that one up and running with pictures of my work soon. Then hopefully when I do take pictures this will be an easier way for those people to see they're pictures before ordering and they will have a better idea what they will look like. Like a proofing I guess. It's a work in progress. In the mean time here are a few of my turkey's :)
S
he took Bridger on the swing, when he was to scared to do it himself.
She chased him around when he would get to far to yell for.
She's probably grateful that she doesn't have to chase after them all the time. Gave me a little break anyways. 
Bridger had so much fun with Grandpa. Sunday we went to church, and afterwards we came back ate lunch, snoozed a bit, played the Wii, and just relaxed. It was a really great visit. 
But the main reason why we decided to go up was because I'm having to work on Thanksgiving. So we went up this weekend because my dad was making ribs. Jake loves my dads cooking, so we had smoked ribs, home made baked beans, and yummy corn bread. It was well worth the invitation. I love being up there with my Dad and Virginia. Thanks again Dad and Virginia for letting us make your place a mess. We had a lot of fun.
1 comment:
I'm glad that the kids get to spend time with their grandpa steve. I bet he likes that!
Post a Comment