We went last weekend to watch movies at Grandma's with Christy and Roger and While we waited I got such a cute smile from our little Mickey Mouse Baby. I love his ears so much. They're probably the cutest thing on Theron other than his smile.

This friday night we hung out at the Cases while we watched Jared make Sushi (pretty impressive, I liked it). Kurt was spending time with Theron. Kurt is so cute with his baby brother.

When we went to pick up our cheap, coupon friendly pizza, Kurtis put his sticker from his Kit Kat container on his little brother, when I saw this I asked Kurt why and he said, "I thought it would be funny." It was pretty funny.

But all in all our little Theron for 4 month's is doing somewhat ok. He isn't even on the growth chart. He weigh's in at 12lb 7oz at the Dr. office and 12lb 3oz at the WIC office. I'm not sure if I should be frustrated, but most of my kids are pretty skinny. I was told to feed him every 2 hours like a new baby, and then even suppliment with formula after he eats. Pretty crazy to have a smaller baby. He's -3% on the growth chart. I'm suppose to take him back to weigh him in again next week. We thought that he might have Rotavirus. He doesn't, I know this because he doesn't have diarrhea anymore. He's just really congested, and gags on the mucus he's trying to get rid of. We love having this cute little smiling baby at our home.
Jake made the comment to me that when he's at work he just thinks about Theron smiling and it makes him laugh. I am with Theron when Jakes at work, but I would have to say his smile is one of my favorite things about him. I would have to say his ears, and monkey toes are pretty cute too.
2 comments:
I love it that he is his own little person. Like we were talking today, he doesn't look like any one of the kids really, just himself.
He is going to be what is going to bring the family together and make all happy again. He is so loving and just a free spirit, like his dad!
What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment