Monday, February 9, 2009

CHEF???

Bridger was at it again, but this time I didn't leave anything out for him and the pantry and fridge were locked. Instead after making Theron a bottle that Bridger watched me make I put the formula back in the cupboard above the sink. While I fed Theron in the Livingroom Bridger had snuck back into the kitchen moved the chair to the sink, climbed up and got the formula down and had a hay day. After a while I realized that Bridger was no where to be heard. After I was done feeding Theron I got up and walked into the Kitchen...and low and behold this is what I found. His face tells all. He knew he was in trouble. I had to take a picture to add to his collection of Chef pictures already. We decided to let Bridger be involved in making something, so Sunday morning Jake got our onions ready for dinner at the Roberts and Bridger got to experience his first onion. It brought tears to his eyes, and ours also when we were laughing.

5 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

Just think..when he gets older, he can cook and take over for Jake. LOL The formula spill was dang funny though. Wasn't funny he dumped it, but it was. LOL The look in his face was PRICELESS!!

r said...

I can't believe how dedicated Bridger is to making a mess in the kitchen! That was a good idea with the onions, how funny!

Lowe Family said...

That's the expensive formula too...that guy is into everything! Maybe after the onion he'll stay out of the kitchen....fat chance huh?!

karijean said...

that is so funny! never a dull moment at your house!

Norm and Frances said...

Poor Bridgie!!!