Saturday, February 21, 2009

The flood did come

So our day with Bridger was like any other........kind of :) I started my day out with a Migraine. Bridger was into EVERYTHING!!! I volunteered to watch Heidi's kids, while they were here, Bridger and little Jake dumped salt all over my counters, floor, and stove. I cleaned up the mess, and my kitchen and then after they left. Bridger found his sippy cup full of hot chocolate, I have to share before I go on with this story that I had finally told him if he didn't stay out of trouble I was going to cut up his green binkie and throw it in the trash. He didn't believe me. When I came into the living room Bridger had spit his hot chocolate all over Adam, my Cricut, the ottoman and my space heater. I took his green binkie and cut the end off in front of him and gave it to him and he freaked out, I emphasized to him that he better stay out of trouble or I'll cut another binkie. He threw it away and as I took some drugs to get a hold of my migraine I put kids down for a nap, just in time for me to lay down. They woke up and just in time to cause more trouble. Lacey came and got my kids to save them from killing each other. After my small, but worthwhile nap I went over to Lacey's to feed Theron, as Lacey and I were talking we both noticed Bridger was too quiet. Lacey took a peek of what he was doing and sure enough he was at it again. This time he had filled the toilet full of toys from the bath tub toys and was flushing them. Luckily, EmberLee and Michael's arms were small enough to fit down the curvy toilet drain. They dug out all the toys. We thought he was done, but......he wasn't he decided to get the cup that I use to wash EmberLee's hair with and emptied the toilet out on the floor, cup by cup. We had at least 3 inches of water on the floor in the bathroom and it had soaked up the carpet out past my bedroom door. It took him less than 5 minutes. I couldn't keep up with him. That Migraine got the best of me Thursday. I'm just glad it's over.

3 comments:

karijean said...

I am so sorry Ty. YOu have busy haven't you!

Lowe Family said...

Does he still have a binkie? :)

Wilson Clan said...

That was such a crazy day!! I don't think we've cleaned up so many messes in one day. What a little stinker, but it kept us chuckl'n and eyes roll'n