Monday, February 16, 2009

Mile Stones

So my cute little baby has a chomper. YES!! His first tooth. He's been drooling like a mad man and he chews on EVERYTHING. I can't believe he's already getting teeth. He is also rolling around the living room floor. I love watching him go. He's mobile....kind of :)

5 comments:

r said...

Great pictures! He is so sweet.

Someone else said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Milestones seem to stick out more when it is your last.

karijean said...

Love the pictures! Yes aren't milestones wonderful!

Wilson Clan said...

I just love him!! He's so darn cute. Now that he has his tooth he's so much happier. Him rolling on the floor just makes me chuckle 'cause he reaches for EVERYTHING. I love living next door and seeing him grow in such leaps and bounds. You and Jake do good work. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

He certainly is precious. I hope now, that things have calmed down a bit, that I can spend more time with him. What a cutie!!!
I love him.