Pic #1 When Jake and I were dating he came over when I was cleaning out the bathroom. He had gotten into some Tampons in there and thought it would be funny to smoke one LOL. Pretty halarious looking.
Pic #2 My cousin had come over with her kids, so my 2, her 2 and my brothers 2, and my Cousin Alan, we shoved in the tree :)Left to Right: Daemon, Kurtis, Shaylee, Austin, Alexis, and Hailey, Alan is underneath
Pic #3 This is Kurtis when he was 5, (Emberlee will be 5 in May. Wow, the time that has gone by is unbelievable.
) This was shortly after his Stitches were out of his upper right arm from being bit by my grandma's dog. The kids were terrorizing her when she was trying to protect her puppies. See his scar. What a cute little kid ;)
) This was shortly after his Stitches were out of his upper right arm from being bit by my grandma's dog. The kids were terrorizing her when she was trying to protect her puppies. See his scar. What a cute little kid ;)
Pic #4 This is Hailey and Austin riding on Kurtis' bike. Wasn't he a cute little turd. He was 3 at the time of this picture. So funny to see them so small. What do you all think?If you don't comment on mine, I won't comment on your blog :)
5 comments:
Hey now, I always comment on your blog. Jake is such a wierdo! I'm glad he found his match!! Hahaha! I know, I'm so funny. The kids look so cute and innocent. Awwwwww!
remember seeing them that small when I got off the plane...wow how time flies!
Teresa put it beautifully-Jake is a weirdo! Spaz!
It's crazy seeing how much they've grown! I love looking at Hazel and even Lucy's younger pictures and seeing what's has and hasn't changed. So fun!
Time does fly by, when it comes to kids. They were all so young and innocent!!!! It just seems like yesterday when I came home from shopping and saw blood on the sidewalk when I got out of the car. I looked at Jake and he had a hole in his head! Not a big one, but big enough that I was scared. He had been riding the neighbors big black lab and fell off!! He landed with his head on a rock. I scooped him up and took him to the emergency room and he had one stitch!!! I remember his little face under the towel that they put on him to treat his "owie" and he was very brave as long as he could see me and touch my hand.
I miss my kids really bad!!! But, they are both happy and healthy and I do get to see them!! And I wouldn't trade the grandkids for anything, so, I guess it's time I let them grow up!!!
Enjoy while you can, cause it goes fast!
Post a Comment