Lacey and I took some Bridal Shower invites for My good friend, sister of Lacey, Kirsten. When we were up on Canyon Road the kids spotted baby "cow, cow's".
Cows are cool!! Clancy likes them too!!! I sure miss living in the country. We used to go out to the Comstocks and there were always fifteen or twenty horses out in this beautifull meadow before you get to their house. It was so pretty.
By the way, I have a couple of tickets to Lagoon!!!
2 comments:
What would life be like, getting excited over seeing "cow cows"?! I love it Ty!
Cows are cool!! Clancy likes them too!!! I sure miss living in the country. We used to go out to the Comstocks and there were always fifteen or twenty horses out in this beautifull meadow before you get to their house. It was so pretty.
By the way, I have a couple of tickets to Lagoon!!!
Post a Comment