I figured that the long mohawk on the baby needed to go. So I decided to give Theron a baby haircut today.

He didn't seem to mind. I got some clippers and put a one inch trimmer on the end of it and shaved off the hair that was longer than the rest.
I'm so multi-talented.

He looks like a little baby man now:)

It's not so tall anymore.
And that isn't a hairball that a cat might half coughed up. :) It's Theron's first little hair cut.....IN A BAG

It's kind of fun to see him growing so fast. He's now 6 months old. Time fly's by so fast.
4 comments:
Good job. I wish Lucy had hair for me to cut...
You did such a good job! He looks so good! And he looks older.
Gosh, what a difference that made. He has little Bridger eyes!!!! I still can't get over how he looks like so many different people!!! I can see someone different everytime I look at him!!!
I'm so grateful for facebook! You have the cutest family and can't wait to hear more about them and you. Love the haircut...I just wish my kids had enough hair to require a haircut at 6 months ;)
Post a Comment