Saturday, April 25, 2009

1 Year Later

So it all started when she was 3. I'm sure I've blogged this before, but just a reminder this is where we've come from :) The was February last year. She and a neighbor girl on the last day living here they chopped EmberLee's hair...This is just the front view. This was in March. So I shaved it, I cut her hair like I cut all the boys' hair. After a while Grandma Lyman took EmberLee to Aunt Cathy to trim it up. There are some more between pictures, but they're currently stuck on Grandma's Blackberry and I can't figure out our to send a picture to me Email from her phone..... But Grandma Lyman Came to get EmberLee's hair trimmed again today. Here is the before... And After. She loves to get her hair cut, I think this is the reason's in the past why she cuts her hair. Grandma Lyman has made a deal with EmberLee, if she doesn't cut her own hair she will be the one to take her to get her hair cut.

3 comments:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

She is the cutest! She cracks me up!

Teresa said...

I love her new do!! She looks so stinking cute! I love her boy hair picture. Her neck is so long, not like my nonexistant one!

tiffromney said...

Hey Ty! Thanks so much for the comment on the blog and for the offer! I would have called you tonight, but I figure it may be a little too late. I will give you a call tomorrow or the next day. The passes sound awesome! Just have a few questions about it and about the rental car, etc. Thank you so much for offering. Seriously. Oh, and I love the blog. Especially the stroller racing. That is classic!