Back in March I had a weekend where I didn't want to stay home, so we decided to put on our list some people we don't visit that often, people that usually come to our house....So we barged in on Roger and Christy. We called her up and offered to make dinner if she would allow us and our large family to come and visit them in their tiny little house. They obliged, it was nice to actually visit them for once. I hope that they truly didn't mind our intrusion. Thanks so much again Christy, Roger and Katie We love you guys.
She usually come to our house and sometimes stays late into the night (thanks Don, for letting her) She is now expecting her first baby and is going to be a mommy finally. When we got there we ate Don's awesome Ham Fried Rice, He served his mission in Japan.
After we had dinner we stayed a while and played Xbox 360. Her brother Josh was there. He loved having the kids come play with him. Her other brother Isaac was also there visiting. We didn't end up leaving until like 10pm. But that's pretty normal when our families get together.
Don played with Bridger and EmberLee like they were his, and
EmberLee got to hold their pet turtle.
Thanks again Don, Daisha, Josh and Isaac for letting us intude on your pad :) We love you guys.
1 comment:
I love barging in on friends!
Post a Comment