Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AN OBSESSION???

So as we where packing and things, Bridger has learned something a little concerning. He does this all the time, if he finds anything string like at all and can fit around his fingers, hands, toes, feet, arm....whatever extends off his body he wraps it around and around until his appendage is nearly black. We catch him each time luckily. It kind of freaks me out a bit. This time he had wrapped it so tight that I had to use scissors to get it off his hand. Once we got the majority off, he could pull the rest off. Kurtis used to put small rubber bands around his wrist, but once we told him it was an ouwey he would stop, but good nights dude, this is a new thing for any toddler I've had. All kids are different I guess.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Good job Ty, obsession, not "fetish." I think he is still a little too young for that! Tee hee hee!!