So the day after moving in the kids figured out that they could catch frogs in the "forest" (out back). EmberLee wanted to show Theron. When she put it close to him. His face was so funny when he felt it, so I put him on the ground and we let him play with the frog. This is the cute video of him trying frog legs for the first time. What do you think?
Don't forget to turn off the music below before you push play
5 comments:
No comment!!!!!
Oh, Ty...it's a good thing Ember has catlike reflexes your Theron would have had frog for lunch. Did he kill that thing? It was looking like it gave up the fight and died.
Hey BTW... who was that band you took pictures of? They look a bit freaky, but you took some great photos.
Yuck! That is so funny! I had to show Zach. We watched it three times just laughing and saying "ouch," and "eww!" Dinner is served!
just so you know, the frog made it :) The picture of EmberLee is with the LIVING frog after Theron played with it. I learned that Frog's have a defense mechanism for saving there own lives. If they pretend to be dead they can possibly live. I probably should have included that :)
Post a Comment