
On Monday our truck showed up. It wasn't as the one that picked up our things. The only thing that was broke was our picture frame that has our temple and our proclamation to the world in it, you know which one I'm talking about. Lurain you did the Matte for it. I'm devistated about it, but I've been told that to get glass for it will be easy enough. It's been absolutely awesome to have our things finally though, We've gone nearly 3 weeks without them. We are slowly unpacking and finding homes for our things.
While they were unpacking everthing into the garage, I handed Theron off to Allen and I think he might have fallen asleep in the chair with him. We've enjoyed having Allen here with us. He's a funny kid.

1 comment:
Wow Ty, You have been blogging like crazy. It was fun to read and catch up on things. I want to see pictures of your new place. Show us around Alaska! Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment