Saturday, June 6, 2009

We're back

We're all here safely and I'm just waiting for our truck, I've added some of you, but if you know of people that want to be added throw me their email. Your comments will be checked before I list them. We're hoping to have our truck here on Weds or Thursday :) so watch for the clusters of blogs that will be added by Saturday :) We love it here, it 's beautiful.

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Yeah! I hope your truck arrives soon. Am so glad you love it!
We'll call you tonight. Things are good here.

Lowe Family said...

I was hoping for some pics!

Wilson Clan said...

It's weird not talking to you and seeing you everyday. At least we have e-mail and blogs too. I'm glad all is going well so far for you though. I can't wait until you blog!! Love ya

Cathy Wies said...

So glad you are there safely. I'm sure there are stories to be told. Looking forward to reading about your adventures when you have time to update everything. Give the kids and Jake a hug.
Love you guys - Cathy