Thursday, July 23, 2009
HE'S FINALLY WALKING
So as I was laying on the couch the kids were rough housing like normal at my feet and Theron had let go of the foot rest of the recliner and away he went, he took like 10 steps. When he finally sat down we all clapped for him, we were so excited. I grabbed my camera after the first couple of times he walked more than 4 steps. When I was recording he seemed to be getting tired of it, but he did get one more good try in. This is the first time I have such a fresh video of a new walker. I'm so glad that I got it. Kurtis walked at 9 months, Austin walked at 10 months, EmberLee walked at 11 months, Bridger walked 1 week before he turned 1, and Theron walked at 10 months and 3 weeks old. I'm so proud that he's finally walking. He was into trouble before, luckily we've baby proofed, He's got a ways before he can reach the door handles still, that's when we're really in trouble. Enjoy our video. I have to apologize for the excitement in my voice, I was sooo happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww! I miss him! Congrats on not having to carry him everywhere anymore!
That is so cool he is walking. Nothing will stop him now
I can't believe how big he's gotten so fast. Walking..I miss him. He's got such a funny personality. :)
Post a Comment