When Theron is tired you can start to moan (Jake says it's like when I was in labor with EmberLee, the low moaning that helps you concentrate), and he'll follow along, this eventually brings down the eyelids. Kurt is actually really good at this. He can get that baby to fall asleep when no one else can. He has a special little bond with that baby. He will even change poopy diapers now. His wife will be very happy to know that.
3 comments:
That is soooo cute. Good thing Kurt loves him. LOL The unison humming is cute. Way to go Kurt!! LOL
How cute! What a good brother. I love catching up on your blog. I think about you guys a lot, especially now that Aubrey is three! She sounds so much like Ember you wouldn't believe it. I loved the mind your mother story, its comforting that kids being rotten during sacrament meeting is pretty much universal. I'm convinced that the ones who aren't being loud or obnoxious have been drugged by their mothers.
Kurt has always been good with his little brothers and sister, until they get big enough to irritate him!!! He is a pretty good brother tho!!!!
Post a Comment