Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playtime

So if anyone was wondering Bridger is like Jake in more ways than just his looks. When Jake is sleeping a lot of the time his arms are under his head. Bridger does the same thing, it's really funny to see them doing it at the same time. That will be on a different post, but just for a preview. He's so cute. Yesterday when I was in the shower the kids were playing with my MOBY wrap. They're so funny.

1 comment:

Norm and Frances said...

Gosh, I sure to miss those kids!!! Bridger is growing so fast!! He looks years older!!! I know you haven't been gone that long, but it sure seems like it, and I can see such a change in the kids!!!! Theron is so big!!!! Seeing them makes me sad. But, I'd feel worse if I didn't see them!!!! They look like they are having such a good time!