Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where can we eat?

Moving here to Wasilla it's not as easy to eat out. Where we live everything is down in town, but it's mostly fast food, or places we're not to familiar with. The only familiar place to eat here is Chili's, there is rumor though that we are suppose to be getting an Olive Garden. If you want anything like that you have to go to Anchorage. Jake and I had our first date night in Anchorage a few weeks ago, we ate at the Cattle Company, which is owned by Black Angus, I've had better cooking done by my dad. But it was OK, for being so far from home. Jake and I both had Prime Rib, and then went a watched Transformers in the only decent Theater in this area, again, in Wasilla the Theater SUCKS!! It's rumored that when your in the movies there that you need a popcorn bucket to catch the drips from the leaking roof and one for your popcorn. So we're saving money for sure living were we live, I cook more than I've ever cooked in our hole marriage this far. We don't ever eat out, it's to far out of the way to get away with it, and it's far to expensive here to afford it really. Dollar menu here isn't a dollar, it's more like $1.50 depending on where you are. Kind of crazy the things we take advantage of. I miss eating out that's for sure.

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

I'll send you a bucket for the rain so you can save the popcorn. LOL When you come, we'll go to a chick flick and eat in a REAL restraunt.:)