
After our 1st Sunday of Jake's new calling we came home from church and got our Home made pizza going for Bridger's Birthday dinner. While that was going on, Grandma Lyman called and wished Bridger a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He was so excited. He laid on the couch and watched WALL-E while dad made his cake.....right before dinner we sat down and let him open his gifts. He got a fun game just for 3 year olds, and some counting guys....
He was so excited to open his "new pantsh" if you heard his little speech impediment you'd get a kick out of his excitement.

Bridger has been watching Handy Manny, and loves him. So he got a little work bench that he can fix stuff on....he get's to fix a telephone, a TV, a speaker and a switch board. He also got a little work belt, gloves and some tools to go in the work belt. Theron thought it was his turn all over again.

Bridger got some new shirts also.

After presents we sat down to Bridger's Birthday dinner. Home made pizza, and sparkling juice.

After dinner we sang Happy Birthday to Bridger and he blew his candles out all by himself this year.

Once everyone was done eating cake we sat in the living room while I read out of his scrapbook the story of the day he was born, and his name. Then we looked through his scrapbook. It was fun to reminisce about the day he was born. I can't believe that it has been 3 years. He has been such a blast to have in our family. He's now potty trained, and he loves being such a big boy. I get tired just watching him. He is so rambunctious (is that how you spell that?) He's very active to say the least. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGER, WE LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bridger! I miss all us getting together for birthdays...guess you'll just have to move back :)
Happy Birthday big guy!!!! Hope you had a great one!!! Doesn't seem like three years since you were born!!!! I was there!!!
Hey Ty. I didn't know that you had unlocked your blog. I am so glad because I have missed keeping up with your family. It looks like things are going really well for you all. Happy birthday to Bridger by the way. I can't believe he is 3.
I can't believe he's 3. How time flies. I still have somewhere on my computer last years birthday. lol He sure has grown up alot. Miss you "B" Love you
Post a Comment