Saturday, September 12, 2009

SHAVING CREAM

So a few weeks back I tried to let Theron play in Shaving Cream, but like the windex on the window he tried to eat it. So I tried something like it. I was making BTS cake, and had some Cool Whip left over. So I decided we could try it with that. Theron loved it. He painted the table, his tray, and he also ate it (good thing I didn't really give him shaving cream huh) Then he had a bath and a nice long nap.

2 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

He isn't having fun is he???? What fun!!!! It is so fun to see pictures of him when he is laughing and having fun. Theron warms my heart! So do all of the kids, but Therons smile is just what I need when a "down day" comes.

Teresa said...

LOL! That is a great idea! I love it! You really are such a good mom! Thanks for your wonderful influence!