Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jakes Gay Helium voice

So Jake came home after his 'Robot' introduction party to the rest of the hospital, and had lots of balloons for the kids and left over cake. He had to show the kids that he was funny too.

3 comments:

Someone else said...

That was funny. CJ hates it when we play with the helium in the balloons. He thinks we will suffocate, get addicted, or something. We do it anyway because it is so much fun.

Norm and Frances said...

That's my son!!! Oh how I love him and how grateful I am for the spirit he brings to us. Even being so far away, he makes me happy by just thinking about some of the funny stuff he has done. For instance...A pole dance with an IV pole in the operating room!!!
He brightens my day.

Nancy said...

Oh, that's fun. I have missed to Gay guy voice. I didn't think it could be improved upon, but thanks to helium it can!