Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ohh CRAP!!!

So my batteries were going bad in my broken, bigger camera so I went on Ebay and ordered more. They came and I charged them. I used one of them and now my camera won't turn on AT ALL...my old digital camera that I got when Jake and I first married, which is over 7 years old now, died too....NOW WHAT??? I've seriously been losing sleep over this ordeal....How in the CRAP am I going to blog or stay updated with my kids? I'm so stressed over this. To make matters worse, tithing over ruled our Black Friday option to get a camera for an affordable price. So now I'm walking around cameraless, and very irritated. My blogs will be very bland until I can figure out an option. I will be pulling out our camcorder though...I will try to do short clips instead.... that still doesn't help me when it comes time to do there scrapbooks. MAN I'M UPSET!!!!! OHHH CRAP!!!!

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Is there something we can buy here and mail to you? Can we get you more batteries? That sounds really frustrating. Let me know what I can do to help.

Someone else said...

I completely understand. I missed years of great pic opportunities because of a bad or non-working camrera. You can't get these moments back. I hope you can get a new or at least new to you camera soon. Your blogs will be great with or without pics but its your health I worry about.

Norm and Frances said...

I'm sorry about your camera. I think it is kind of like me and my sewing machine......when it doesn't work or I don't have one, I feel like my right hand is gone. You are so good at taking pictures, I hope you can get this issue solved. Count me in, along with Virginia....we would love to help.

Wilson Clan said...

You will be blessed for paying your tithing. You never know what you'll get. I am sorry though. At least you have your video camera. Maybe you'll have to film for a while. Those are cute and memorable too :)Sometimes more fun than just pics :)

Nancy said...

While you are waiting for a solution...pick up a cheap one-time use cameras for those must have moments. I feel your pain. I would have serious issues without my camera.