a real snow hill...over time I'm sure it won't seem so dirty. It was pretty cold though. This was at about noon yesterday. They weren't out there for very long, but the did make snow angels. Bridger wouldn't do anything, I'm wondering if that's because he didn't have enough patience to get his gloves. It was fun still.
How fun those are!!!!! Those were some of my funest memories...playing in the snow. We had out own meadow that we could go and build all the jumps we wanted and pack down the trails. It would take us nearly the whole day to get everything ready. It was way cool cause it would never get plowed. No houses or anything...just kids playing in the snow without a care in the world. How fun that was.
That looks so cold but fun! I am not a snow lover though. I found out katie likes to play in the snow and I am not looking forward to that. I would rather watch everyone have fun from inside a warm house. I bet they are going to have fun all winter with that snow.
Boxes are a great sledding tool. Is that hill in your own back yard? That would be awsome. They will get used to the cold eventually. Looks like they had a lot of fun.
That looks so like so much fun. It will interesting to watch my kids play in the snow this year without being buried by yours. LOL they look like they are having so much fun. Did you make cinn. rolls for the first snowfall? LOL Cute videos too :)
5 comments:
How fun those are!!!!! Those were some of my funest memories...playing in the snow. We had out own meadow that we could go and build all the jumps we wanted and pack down the trails. It would take us nearly the whole day to get everything ready. It was way cool cause it would never get plowed. No houses or anything...just kids playing in the snow without a care in the world. How fun that was.
That looks so cold but fun! I am not a snow lover though. I found out katie likes to play in the snow and I am not looking forward to that. I would rather watch everyone have fun from inside a warm house. I bet they are going to have fun all winter with that snow.
Boxes are a great sledding tool. Is that hill in your own back yard? That would be awsome. They will get used to the cold eventually. Looks like they had a lot of fun.
Yep that is in our back yard...not 20 feet from our deck :)
That looks so like so much fun. It will interesting to watch my kids play in the snow this year without being buried by yours. LOL they look like they are having so much fun. Did you make cinn. rolls for the first snowfall? LOL Cute videos too :)
Post a Comment