Friday, December 25, 2009

DON'T Break Tradition

Like a lot of other people we have a tradition of opening 1 present on Christmas eve, but it's ALWAYS jammies. For us it's usually home made from our Grandma Lyman. This year we've had some issues with USPS. We got the first box that was shipped on the 3rd of December and the other one that was shipped the same day still hasn't shown up. So I went to Target on Christmas Eve for some last minute shopping. I didn't want to break tradition. Each of the kids loved opening their jammies...even though they aren't what we were waiting for. Bridger had a mishap in the bathroom when we told EmberLee to shower, he thought he'd flood the bathroom with Shampoo and Conditioner...so now we have NO shampoo or Conditioner for EmberLee or nice clean new jammies for Bridger....well they might be clean, but they're not dry. So He didn't get pics in his new jammies. They were too big anyways. :)

2 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

Sounds likle Bridgy started his own new tradition. LOL That is and always will be one of my favorite traditions. It isn't Christmas without new jammies:)

Teresa said...

The kids are getting so big! I love reading your blog, it feels like you aren't that far away! I miss you. I'm glad that you didn't break tradition. :)