Ember has been begging for sponge curlers in her hair over night, but every time she begs, I get flashbacks of tight Annie hair as a child scared me into telling her NO. So as I was talking with a friend here in Alaska she told me she had directions on how to do Rag curls...So I had her send me the directions and we did it. It didn't take long at all either. Nice clean hair, caked in mouse, I had at it.
I don't think it took more than 7 minutes. After we had it all done,
I found some old tights that didn't fit Ember anymore and I put them on her head to keep them up on her head.
She said it was like having a pillow on her head. She liked that she could
be comfortable while her hair was getting pretty :)
When we took out her hair each curl I sprayed really well with hairspray. I ran each curl around my finger to keep the curl in ringlets. She walked around church all day bragging to everyone, and bouncing her hair everywhere. She was pretty stinking cute. The fact it was so easy, makes it nice to be able to do it again.


8 comments:
CUTE!! Wish you lived here so you could do that to mine::) She looks so grown up. Now she'll expect it all the time:)
love the curls! :) I am going to try it! Emberlee is so dang cute! :)
Now she has katie hair! Tell her she looks so cute :)
That is really cute!!! I can well imagine how she likes it. She always liked to have her hair done cute. Well, not always, but since she has grown up some and stopped cutting it!!!! Hopefully she will continue to realize how nice it looks and not get scissors anymore!!! She really does look great.
That is adorable!! I love that she bragged herself up at church; that's awesome. Millie's only two and I swear, she's already more girly than I am...
Those curls look great! Good job. I remember doing that when I was in YW! Oh good old times!
tyra, you need to send me the directions! That is TOO CUTE and to do that with a curling iron takes hours! I think you have my email through facebook, I don't want to post my regular email on here for all to see!
luv hert hair its long enough now that you can do it up so cute. *ali*
Post a Comment