For our Thanksgiving so far from home, we shared it with the VanAusdals. We brought our garlic potatoes, green bean casserole with *bacon, pumpkin cheesecake, lemon magic pies, monkey bread, sorbet drink, rice krispy treats, and tempura sweet potatoes. After dinner Bridger and Conner were at it again....*The day before I was watching Conner and Aubry while Andrea was working. While I was cooking bacon and using Jake's cooking press. I was putting bacon on a tray to let the grease drip off, and after a few times of this I looked over and noticed that half of it was gone. I then noticed that Bridger and Conner weren't anywhere to be found and where VERY quiet. Then I saw Bridger come behind me, and he took some bacon off my tray and ran away, in hand was my pressed bacon. He took it behind the couch and him and Conner scarfed it as fast as they could. Thanks giving afternoon they weren't eating bacon, this time it was Olives.
2 comments:
That was funny about the bacon!! Silly Bridgy. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I got hungry while I was reading what you were having. :) I love the satisfying grin on Bridgy's fcce. CLASSIC
I don't blame him!!! I LOVE bacon!
Post a Comment