Monday, January 18, 2010

TWO kids posing

I found these funny pics of EmberLee and Bridger I took the other day. Bridger hardly ever stays still for a picture, so I thought I'd add them. This is a blog that really has no point to it...I thought about writing the good things I see in these cute kids, but then I thought about not...I thought about the growth these 2 kids have made since we've been here in Alaska. EmberLee's hair has grown a lot, she lets me do it. Which before she would fight me a little. She has gotten so responsible. She loves to be the girly girl still, she loves dress-ups, and she loves cuddles from her Daddy. She has fits and is very dramatic, but I couldn't imagine our life without her. When we left for Alaska Bridger was very attached to his daddy. It was an adjustment for Bridger to be here. He asked to go home for a while. He is so much like Austin when Austin was this age. Bridger is such a little Character. He is nearly potty trained. He strips his clothes off all the time. He would rather be naked than dressed. He loves kid shows while we're doing school. He also loves to make messes. His new favorite is to dump out my linen closet. He likes to climb to the top and hang out and scare whoever comes by. Bridger is is my cuddle monster too. He loves to sit on my lap and learn all the kinds of kisses there are...Rasberry kisses, eskimo kisses, butterfly kisses, chilian kisses, and mommy kisses. He's such a sweet baby boy. I couldn't imagine life without him.

2 comments:

Someone else said...

There is no such thing as a pointless post. Every post is a record and a treasure to go back to. Your kids are so sweet. They are growing up so fast. Those are some cute poses that must make you laugh and smile.

Virginia said...

They are so adorable! Great post! EmberLee's hair is so cute! I love Bridger's expression.