Sunday, March 14, 2010

1st night out

So the first night that I could officially pick up Theron, Jake and I decided to take the kids to Carl's Jr to play. As we were in the car Jake got called into work. So I took him, and I took the kids back to Carls Jr. The other 4 kids disappeared in the jungle gym, while little Theron played on the stairs. He wasn't a fan of the unstable tubes and slides. It was nice to get out and to watch the kids have some fun. On the way home we were playing the radio. When I looked back, Theron's feet were going up and down. When we turned off the car and the music stopped so did his feet. We played with him. Watch his feet with the music. It was fun.

3 comments:

Someone else said...

Not being able to go out makes you appreciate it so much more. I bet is was fun. Too bad Jake had to work.

Candace said...

My Jared LOVES music too! If we hear the smallest bit of music anywhere he'll start to bounce, sway or dance. It's so fun to watch these little guys cut-a-rug.

Norm and Frances said...

I cannot believe how big he is. It is hard to believe that you will soon be gone a year.

Maybe you have an up and coming musician on your hands!!!!