Thursday, March 25, 2010

30 seconds if that.

Last night was a rough night. I had a very bad ear ache. When I got up this morning I got on the horn (that's what my mom would call it), and made an appointment to see Dr Pullium. They were able to work me in around 3:30pm. I got there at 3 for paper work. I had to wait for a bit, but when I finally got back there it didn't take too long. He pulled this awesome little instrument out, put his headlight on and not 30 seconds later he sucked out the air soft pellet...a little pain, but for the most part it wasn't bad. We played with the idea of getting a shot in my ear to numb up the ear drum...I said NO WAY YO!!! I felt the relief after it was out. Although I had irritation from yesterday. I still have an ear ache, but relief... If anyone has ever had a baby, you know that relief you feel after the baby comes out??? That's what I'll compare it too...for any mom that hates pregnancy like I do. Jake showed up shortly after I was done. He said something that made me laugh.....I've had a baby in my belly and a BeBe in my head LOL...not anymore. I'm so glad it's over. I am the first grown adult to have something so stupid to be removed out of my ear. How lucky I am. It was fun though....the air soft war was...not the many visits to get it out of my ear.

3 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

I cannot believe you had an air soft pellet in your ear!!!!! How the heck did you do that? I bet the doctor had a good laugh out of that one. I was going to say "how funny" but I guess it wasn't too you!!!! It could have caused way more problems than it did, I guess. I'm glad you got it taken care of!!!!

Someone else said...

So glad they got it out. Bet you never look at air soft pellets the same again.

Virginia said...

I hope your ear feels better quickly. Never a dull moment at your house! I'm sure the war was fun, though.