Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SPIDERMAN

After we were moving in I had called to have the phone service moved over. 2 guys showed up. They had to feed the cable up through the vent from under the house. When I looked over at the noise coming from that direction, Mr GCI man was leaning over. My mind was prepared to possibly be seeing his butt crack, like any repair/deliver man. When I looked over I saw Spiderman underwear instead. I was holding in the laugh and looked on the counter and saw my camera.....I felt that it was blog worthy. I can't enjoy the laugh without sharing....YES, I took a picture. Although I faked a picture with Bridger first...."Bridger look at mommy, your getting so big. Say cheese for Grandma Bridger. hehe" Then of course my camera wasn't faced at Bridger it was pointing his direction. I couldn't make a blog entry without the proof....Do you see his Spiderman underwear that are too big? They're between his belt loops and his shirt.....But I do have to say that I'm truly grateful for SPIDERMAN underwear, expecially on a 40 year old man. WOW.....hey at least he had underwear on right??? I know I've got a sick sense of humor. But if I didn't then I wouldn't be me. GO SPIDERMAN!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! I'm so glad you got a picture.

Jenn said...

OOh, maybe it was really Spiderman and that's his costume underneath!