Monday, November 1, 2010

Opportunities

Some times we have to get our name out there. I took on a few Halloween shoots that weren't going to pay a dime. This one was at a friends Halloween party, and the other was the ward Halloween Carnival. When I prayed about it, I decided it was going to be worth my time. When I send out my photos I'm sending my holiday discount in the email with it. It's funny to find out how many people DIDN'T KNOW that I took pictures. These are of Jodi's family. I've taken pictures of her pregnant and the baby, and her sons before. I had a lot of them, too many to post. But I do have them on my Facebook Profile. My photography is picking up nicely. Giving me some income to pick up our crafty business. Come check it out....www.maitykreations.blogspot.com. We are blogging our adventure of starting, making, and selling. It's been a lot of fun to find things to stay busy, instead of focusing on the dark yucky winter that's approaching fast.


Brylie


Conner

Kaden

Jodi and kiddo's

1 comment:

Someone else said...

I wish you were here. I need a family photo badly.