I could paint this picture of how me and Theron got into it. I would look like a horrible mom and someone might take it serious so I won't fake a story....Once upon a time Theron was in the shower getting washed and ready for church on Sunday. When he was done he had unplugged the tub to his shower (what kid doesn't take advantage of both?). When he got up for sitting down he ate it. He went down and his ear got the blunt trama. This isn't the first time he's bruised his ear, but this is the worst I've seen it. It swelled so fast and went purple right away. But he was brave. He didn't cry too much. I felt so bad for him. I took these pictures 3 days after it happened.
Today I was laying in bed and trying to sleep in. The little kids were in my bed watching netflix. Theron was sitting forward and forcing himself backward on Jakes pillow as hard as he could go backwards. I could feel him hit every time. I kept thinking that he was going to hit his head on the wall one of these times. Before I could even get the thought finished Theron flew back as hard as he could and landed on my face with his head. I thought for sure there was blood, but there wasn't. It swelled so fast. I've had a headache in my eye ball all day long. It's different from what I'm used to. It resembles of my past though. I would have to compare it to maybe what it would feel like to get punched in the face, or maybe even having someone hit you with a 4 x 4. It hurt to look to the right. But with a little make up on, I'm trying to avoid the questions like, "what happened to you?" or "did your husband do that?" or "do you need help and are afraid to ask for it?" Fun times :). So we're looking a bit beat up around here lately
No comments:
Post a Comment