Saturday, January 1, 2011
1/1/11
We had a very calming New YEARS. We invited some new friends over Brandi and Huey, EmberLee entertained them. The kids pulled out Dance Dance Revolution. We laughed and had some fun, then rang in the new years 4 hours after New York did with some Martinelli bubbly. Kurt did get to go to the new years eve dance and had a lot of fun, I worked at 1 am. Jake and the boys stayed up till 4am, which was also the time I was off work. We got up early and headed to the church and Jake helped start a new ward tradition. The Elder's Quorum will now have a breakfast at noon at the church on New Years Day. It was nice. The Elder's cooked breakfast for the ward. It was Jake's idea, and the Elders Quorum LOVED the idea. So now this is something that will happen every year. At least that's the idea. GOOD JOB JAKE!!! Your the best. I love you man :) Start off the new year with a great gathering of wonderful people. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW, I sure have been bad in the blogging world. I don't update as often and it seems I never check peoples. It's bad but fun...family keeps me busy :) I love to see all the updates on your family. I miss you guys so much...especially Jakes goofy faces and dorkiness. I was thinking the other day what i would give for a necked belly jiggle coming at me. Love you guys and glad to see everyone is doing good and had a good Christmas.
That sounds like a great idea!!!! Breakfast New Years Day!!! I bet it was a blast counting how many people could stay awake. We went to bed early but were up for "the hour" cause the neighbors had some loud fireworks, but, oh well!!!!
Post a Comment