Because I couldn't go to the funeral, Erna took some pictures for me. Man how I miss my momma. To the left of this picture is my Grandma Molyneux, and to the left of it is now Micah. At his feet is where Kimmy is. Her mom decided to let her stay there and be with her sweet heart. On my mom's headstone is the cabin, where our family loves to be. My mom loved it there. There is where Micah also loved to be. I'm very sad that I wasn't able to be there for the viewing or the funeral, but I'm so glad that Erna took a few minutes and took a few pictures. I know this isn't where my mom is, but it helps to sit in front of her headstone and remember good times. We used to take long walks in the this cemetery when I was a kid. Thank you Erna for taking a minute out of your busy day.



No comments:
Post a Comment