Sunday, February 20, 2011

the many Faces of Theron

 Theron is the baby of our family. Sometimes I think he gets left out. He is amazing. I love his sweet little spirit in our home. I think a few of my favorite things he does is when he sees my camera bag he'll bring me it to me and beg for a picture, so that he can see the results. When he looks at the pictures he'll say things like, "nice mom" or "good job". He makes me smile every time, because even though he's only 2 he takes interest in what I like. It's not about him.
 Theron is nearly potty trained. He wears underwear in the day time and pull ups at night. That he loves, because it makes getting dressed ever so much easier. However, he tends to strip off anything that he's wearing. He doesn't wear much of anything when we're home. I love that he is always trying and doesn't want help. It shows me that he's trying to be independent. I love that each one of the kids has their own personalities. I love that Theron's is NOTHING like the other kids. He stands his ground when he is being picked on, and he doesn't put with ANYTHING.
 Theron is a HAM. He is so quick to say sorry when he knows someone is hurting. He loves to give hugs and then try to make you laugh. I love it when he says, "mom, watch this" of course with his speech impediment it's sounds so much cuter coming from his cute little mouth. I about fell over the other day when he was yelling at a spider on the floor. I couldn't figure out what he was yelling at, so I asked him. He looked at me and said, "da dupid pider mom, GEEZ!" Then he went back to yelling at it, to get out of his house and that he was going to kill it. I couldn't help but crack up. He is a crack up. I can't believe that when we moved here to AK he wasn't even walking. He was barely 9 months old and he was so tiny. He wasn't even close to 20lbs. Now he's 2 1/2 and he weigh's almost 25lbs.
Theron is our baby. I love what he brings to our family. We wouldn't be complete without him. LOVE YOU BABY BOY :).

1 comment:

karijean said...

What a little sweetheart! Thanks for a great post.