Monday, February 14, 2011
Promo's over
So the Promotion is over that I did for Valentines. I ended up doing 8 Photo shoots. It was so great to know that I made these women feel like $100. Each of them were so much fun working with. So pretty, and were a pleasure to photograph. When I would take the photos that night I would download them, the next night I would edit them and have them on disc the next day. The last shoot was edited last night and I turned it in today. The coolest thing happened when I took the pictures in today. When I showed up the husband of the last client was there anticipating for me to come with the disc. He's also the owner of the strip mall. After hugging me and saying Thank you for making his wife feel so special, he told me that he was going to be promoting my name through the strip mall. I thought it was so awesome. I couldn't believe it. I've been on cloud 9 all day long. I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've had to take pictures. I'm getting a boudoir special together. I'm pretty excited about it. I've not got all the details together yet, but it's something that will turn out well. I've already got clients just waiting for the date for this new promo. There's nothing like making people feel worth something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on your business. It has really taken off and I am so happy for you. You seem to really be enjoying what you are doing and that makes it fun, not work.
Post a Comment