Silly EmberLee. I couldn't find EmberLee a few days ago and I looked outside to see if maybe she was sledding across the street and this is what I saw. She was laying in the snow, it looked as if she was attempting to nap out there. It was funny. She looked as if she had just been laid down in the middle of the yard to rest. She even changed her position, just to get comfortable. I thought it was funny to look out the window and see her just laying there. Not sledding or building anything, not even playing with EB out there (which the kids love to do), just lay there.
4 comments:
You might think about raising the thermostat in your home if she has to go outside to find a nice warm place to lie down. lol
Too cute! I just read your series of posts and it sounds like so many great things are going on in your family. AWESOME! Love to see you guys happy and doing so well.
I guess you have to have your quiet time when and where you can get it!!! What a nut!
you have awesome kids Ty! and an amazing talent ... photography! I love reading your blog! :D
Post a Comment