 |
in Aug while I was in Utah, my quick short visit with Lacey and Heidi.
|
 |
| Driving back with Erna to Ogden in Utah it was a little to warm for me. |
 |
| I'm now Certified :). |
 |
| In June, Austin sat patiently in the back for the drive to Ninilchik, AK. This was taken at around 11pm at night. I love Alaska's Midnight SUN :) |
 |
| This is Jake's 50lb halibut, the 2nd largest caught on our boat that day. |
 |
| Ember loving on Grandpa Dickey when they were here in July. |
 |
| Austin and Grandma while we were waiting for food at Outback in Anchorage. |
 |
| My flight home from Utah in August. I LOVE JETBLUE! |
 |
| Kurt the day we took him to the Residential Treatment in Palmer. Before we admitted him we took him to lunch. Sam is his closest friend here in Wasilla. |
 |
| Bridger's Birthday Party. He had a really good turn out for his party. |
 |
| Christy's Beautiful babies. |
 |
| Christy, Roger, Katie, and Sophie in August. |
 |
| bouncing back to July, Austin Catching his halibut on the Charter. |
 |
| 6 of these are now in our freezer and tummies. WE LOVE HALIBUT! |
 |
| A shot I took while waiting for the Glacier Cruise. |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa with the kids on the Portage Glacier Cruise. |
 |
| Theron loved Grandma and Grandpa even if they were sitting in the Senior section of the boat LOL. |
 |
| the kids on the boat with the captain after the Cruise. |
 |
| My fat self with Jake's parents. Man how I wish I had more time for better circumstances. I miss hanging out . Being on a time schedule really was not fun. |
 |
| Christina, Charlee, and Anthony at the park in August. Now they have a new baby. It was so fun watching Anthony be a dad to Charlee. |
 |
| My Daddy, in August |
 |
| Virginia and Dad |
 |
| Erna and Nate at the Park Sunday after Dinner while I was in Utah |
 |
| My Uncle Jim and my Uncles, and cousins. Man I miss Jim. |
 |
| Caitlyn, Kristi, and Brandon all grown up. |
 |
| Jim's Daughters. So Gorgeous! |
My pictures are totally not organized, sorry. But these are to follow up from my last blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment