I have advertised before, I don't usually play well with other children. I would not do well as a daycare provider or a school teacher. Luckily for these children, these kids could probably feel my energy. This little girl wouldn't have anything to do with me. This is where EmberLee stepped in and got to practice babysitting....again. Liberty was glued to EmberLee's hip. After lunch EmberLee put on a movie in the corner of the living-room on the small portable DVD player and she was out. When we play the movie Frozen in our house there isn't a quiet kid around. All of my kids know all the songs and can't manage to not sing them, EVERY TIME it's on. It reminded me of The Little Mermaid when I was younger. I love the movie Frozen. I know it's a little over-rated, but something that brings back memories. This little girl doesn't sing, she sleeps.
Roman the 5 year old, would come over after preschool with his ipad and play minecraft with the boys. These children were barely noticed while they were here. We babysat them for about 2 weeks in October. Something that helped a family that needed it. I never knew if we were getting paid or not, or if it was service. Luckily, we formed relationships with these kids and I feel it was worth it. So I guess these kids are not included in the "other peoples children" category.

No comments:
Post a Comment