iPhone 5c accident 1- Jake and I went on a date to the movies. I put the phone in my back pocket and went into the restroom before the movie started. When I went to sit down my phone slid from my back pocket into the toilet. I heard it hit the water and turned and scooped it from from the water. Good thing no one left their pee or worse, their poop in the toilet. I washed my hands right away. Got my phone in paper towels and started over in the stall. Luckily, knowing I'm not to good at taking care of my things I insured it. $125 later I got my 2nd phone.
iPhone 5c accident 2+ - On payday we were doing our errands and needed to stop at Wal-mart then the next stop was to get a cover for my phone at Sprint. I was texting Kurtis and was talking about things that made me very mad. When I climbed out of the car I slid my phone into my jacket pocket with force, from my anger.....only I missed my pocket. My phone landed face down on the parking lot. I picked it up and sure enough it was toast! There was no point in buying a cover now. Instead I covered it with clear box tape. $125 later I had my 3rd phone. I instantly bought a tempered glass cover. I have blown though 5 of them. The last one was coming off. So I took it off and was going to get another one.
iPhone 5c accident 3- I was sitting on the toilet and set my phone on the floor. I got up, pulled up my pants, washed my hands, and picked my phone up off the floor, because my hands were wet my phone slipped from my hands. It landed on the tile floor face down. Yep, sure enough this is what I did. Insurance claim number 3 will be $150
125+125+150 =400 (I could have easily bought a iphone 6) UGH!

No comments:
Post a Comment