Saturday, November 1, 2014

Chopped

After having shoulder surgery, I've learned that I can't take care of my hair. When I mentioned cutting it off, Jake agreed, and EmberLee freaked out. She decided that if she learned to french braid to get it out of my way that it would keep me from cutting it. She learned to french braid in less the 24 hours. My appointment was friday afternoon. When she learned I was doing it still, she cried. What she didn't realize was that it was me that had to deal with it in the shower. It felt impossible to deal with. Yes I know my back side is huge, yes I know that there's writing on the mirror, it's our self talk.

When Misty my girlfriend here in Pocatello cut it, she cut off 15 inches. I got home and still can't put my make-up on, because having my arms up that long is too painful on my shoulder, here is a crappy view of my new hair cut. I've done this cut before and I loved it last time and remember it being way easy to do.


This morning washing it was amazingly easy. I'm glad I cut it, I am more proud that I didn't do a pixie cut instead :).

No comments: